Reliable Dishwasher Repair in Keller, TX
A Dishwasher Is a Luxury You Can’t Afford to Be Without
Having a dishwasher in your home or business is a luxury, but that doesn’t make living without it any less challenging when it decides to breakdown. Sure, you could wash your dishes by hand, applying a little dishwashing liquid and some good old-fashioned elbow grease. However, if you run a restaurant or have a large family to feed at home, doing your dishes by hand could be more hassle than it’s worth. A dishwasher makes it possible to wash a plethora of dishes at once, making it one of the most efficient dishwashing solutions. If you’re the type of person who values having well-manicured hands, you can kiss that goodbye the more often you plunge your hands into the sudsy water. Many people also despise doing dishes because it can be a cumbersome task. Yet, leaving the dirty dishes piled in the sink or on the counter is unattractive and unsanitary. It’s no wonder that so many of today’s homes, condos, apartments, businesses, and restaurants rely on a dishwasher to keep up with their cleaning needs.
Leave Your Dishwasher Repairs to Ace’s Appliance Repair
Ace’s Appliance Repair specializes in dishwasher repair in Keller, TX and throughout Northeast Tarrant County. We don’t advocate attempting to install or repair a dishwasher yourself because modern dishwashers feature complex components. It can also be difficult to ensure everything’s in order with your water supply and drainage lines. Don’t bite off more than you can chew – or wash by hand. Rely on the expert appliance repair technicians at Ace’s Appliance Repair. We have over 20 years of experience to bring you fast, friendly appliance repairs. Because we’re locally-owned and -operated, we’re able to provide fair, honest repair rates and honor one-year warranties on our appliance repairs.
The Most Common Dishwasher Repair Needs We Address
Ace’s Appliance Repair has been in the appliance repair business for over two decades. During this time, we’ve just about seen it all when it comes to dishwasher – and subsequent client – breakdowns. Here are the most common dishwasher repair needs we address for Keller, TX residents:
- Dishes don’t get clean: Nothing is as frustrating as a dishwasher that no longer performs its primary function! A dishwasher is meant to remove even the most stubborn food particles from your dishes. However, a malfunctioning dishwasher may not be getting the job done adequately. Let us take a look to see if something is amiss with its float switch or spray arm.
- Dishwasher doesn’t drain: If your dishwasher doesn’t seem to be draining, you could have a clogged drain or filter on your hands. It could also be an issue with the drain sensor or pump. Best to let our professionals examine it, so you’re not left with a flood of water on the floor when you try to open it.
- Dishwasher doesn’t start: A dishwasher that fails to start could have a clogged pump, faulty motor, corroded wiring, or a failing power switch. Don’t try to troubleshoot the issue yourself – call in the experts from Ace’s Appliance Repair!
- Issues with water filling up: If your dishwasher isn’t filling up with water, it could indicate a problem with the float or with the door’s latch sensor. Your dishwasher is designed to only fill with water when the door’s closed, so a faulty door or sensor is likely the culprit.
- Your dishwasher leaks: If your dishwasher leaks, you should first examine how many dishes you’re putting in it. Your dishwasher could be leaking because you’re trying to overload it. However, if it keeps happening, it could be due to a loose drain hose connection or faulty seals.
- Your dishwasher is noisy: While it’s normal for your dishwasher to make certain noises while it’s in operation, you shouldn’t hear loud, grinding sounds. You could have a malfunctioning pump or a loose seal rattling around inside it. Our experienced appliance repair technicians would be more than happy to check it out for you!
Call Ace’s Appliance Repair for Fast Dishwasher Repair
Whether your dishwasher doesn’t seem to drain or want to get your dishes clean anymore, call Ace’s Appliance Repair for dishwasher repair in Keller, TX and surrounding areas. Service appointments are always scheduled at your convenience, and we’d be happy to take a look at any of your other appliances while we’re there. We specialize in the repair of refrigerators, washers & dryers, ice makers, water heaters repair, microwaves repair, and any of the other modern marvels no home or business should be without today. When the unthinkable happens and your appliances stop working the way you need them to, we’re always but a simple phone call away in Northeast Tarrant County, Texas!